Trinity Covenant Church
Trinity Covenant Church is a small congregation that Pastor Susan Gillespie characterizes as "warm and friendly." Founded in 1893 by Swedish immigrants, Trinity is now ethnically diverse and has a mix of families and single people.
Pastor Gillespie notes that her church has room for differing views and that members are united by a commitment to the teachings of Jesus. Trinity is a member of the Evangelical Covenant Church (ECC), a multi-ethnic North American denomination, founded in 1885, that preaches unity within diversity.
The current building dates to 1954.
- Hours: Sunday service hours: Sept - June, 11am; July - Aug, 10am. Fellowship hours: Sun, noon - 12:30pm. Sunday school hours 10am.
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, ramp
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Evangelical
- Congregation size: 50
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes