The Supreme Bakery specializes in pastries, cookies, cupcakes and cakes. It has been owned by the Stolz family for the past 35 years and is located less than one mile down the road from Thomas Edison's original house and invention factory. Perhaps inspired by that mode of 'invention,' the bakery offers customers the option of building a cake of their own on the website's 'Online Cake Builder' tool, then picking it up afterwards at the store. Please check the website for more information.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6am - 9pm; Sun, 6am - 8:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Kosher
- General services: Catering, Take-out, Web orders
- Specialties: Build your own cake
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No