Roosevelt Middle School
Roosevelt Middle School is located in a quiet neighborhood in West Orange. The school is headed up by Principle Frank Corrado, who believes in tending to the intellectual, social and emotional needs of children.
The faculty at Roosevelt Middle School work hard to continually improve and excel at educating children, which landed the facility on the list of 2008 -2009's New Jersey Schools to Watch.
- Fax: 973-243-9807
- Hours: Office hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 4pm; Sat, Sun, closed. School hours: Mon - Fri, 8:10am - 2:53pm; Sat, Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Public/Private: Public
- Religious affiliation: None
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 100
- Grade levels: 7 - 8
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Language lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Remembrance Project, One Book One School, Presidential Research Paper, Vocabulary Extra Help, Project Respect, Willow Tree, Rebel 3, NJ Ask.
- Student clubs: Newspaper, Yearbook, Literary Magazine, Honor Band, Jazz Band, Junior Interact Club, Explorers Club, Student Council, Drama/Musical Production,Totally Tech, Peer Mediation