Essex County South Mountain Recreation Complex
This complex houses the Turtle Back Zoo, the Richard J. Codey Arena and several other state-funded recreational programs. It is a popular spot for West Orangers to find quality family and student entertainment. The park has been operating since 1862.
- Fax: 973-481-5302
- Hours: Hours vary by facility; visit the website for a full schedule.
- Handicap Accessible: Street level
- Founding Date: Jun 01 1862
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, Paid lot
- Sporting goods rentals: Yes