The following is a list of upcoming meetings in the township.
This calendar is also intended to be a a place where residents can contribute and add their own things happening this week: fundraisers, events, programs, meetings, club gatherings, hobby/interest groups, and so on.
Feel free to post them in the comment area below.
• The Lefty Boland Golf Tournament will start at 11 a.m. at the Rock Spring Club, 90 Rock Spring Road. The annual event is put on by the Recreation Department. There is a fee to play. For more information, call (973) 325-4150.
• The West Orange Township Council will convene at 7 p.m. in town hall, 66 Main St.
• The Energy Commission will meet at 7 p.m. in town hall, 66 Main St.
• The West Orange Animal Welfare League will meet at 8 p.m. in town hall, 66 Main St.
• The Arts Council will meet at 7 p.m. in town hall, 66 Main St.
• The Zoning Board will meet at 8 p.m. in town hall, 66 Main St.
• Mayor Robert Parisi will have open hours from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. in his office in town hall, 66 Main St. Residents are encouraged to drop by and talk about things happening in the town with the mayor. No appointment is necessary.
• The farmers market will set up shop from noon to 6 p.m. in the parking lot behind town hall, 66 Main St.