Get ready for FALL with some signing and play!
My Smart Hands - Level I and Sign & Sing
Dates: Wed, Oct 10th - Nov 14th
Sign & Sing 11am - 11:45am (drop in classes avail)
Level I 12pm - 12:45pm
At Private Residence in the Montrose Section of South Orange, Near Grove Park
My Smart Hands™ is an internationally recognized and award winning sign language program for hearing babies & toddlers, using 100% ASL signs to teach parents how to communicate with their babies. Classes are fun for baby and caregiver; filled with music, games, books and more!
Research shows babies who use sign:
- Have less frustration, crying and tantrums
- Have stronger parent/child bonds
- Show more interest in books
- Have larger vocabularies
- Express thoughts and feelings more confidently
- Have great self-esteem and self confidence
- Score higher on IQ tests as they grow older