Looking for a job is tough. So, making the most of every interaction is crucial. Your ability to communicate effectively can lead to valuable connections and rewarding job options.
Learn useful communication tips to help with your job search in a free seminar at the West Orange Public Library on Tuesday, September 25 at 2pm.
Miriam Salpeter, career management expert and founder of Keppie Careers, will discuss tactics to help you promote your skills and make a great impression at every step of the job search process.
The seminar will cover:
- The pitch—how to introduce yourself and demonstrate your expertise;
- When and how to follow up, including ways to retain and leverage your contacts;
- How to make a great impression over the phone;
- Methods for letting your network know you are looking for a job;
- How to use social networking to attract and impress employers.
Sign up online or by calling 973-736-0198.