Sign up for the West Orange Patch newsletter by clicking here.
• The West Orange Health Department will offer influenza and pneumonia vaccinations this entire week at the John P. Renna House, at 10 Gaston St.
Vaccinations will be offered Monday through Wednesday from 2 to 3:30 p.m.; Thursday from 2 to 6:30 p.m.; and Friday from 2 to 3:30 p.m.
For more information, call (973) 325-4130 or go to www.westorange.org.
• Luna Stage presents a short performance of "Vita and Virginia" and a Q&A with the members of the theater company at 7 p.m. at the West Orange Public Library.
Synopsis: Vita Sackville-West was a wealthy socialite and aspiring poet. Virginia Woolf was of more modest means, and widely considered to be a brilliant writer. The long and complex relationship between these two women will be explored in a scene in this new performance from Luna Stage.
This performance is told mostly through letters that sparkle with wit and insight, and stars Kate Skinner and Mona Hennessy. Register with our events calendar at www.wopl.org or call (973) 736-0198.
• Parents Advocating for Special Services in Education, or PASSE, will meet at 7 p.m. at Redwood Elementary School.
PASSE is a group of parents and guardians of children with special needs, will meet tonight for the first time this year. The agenda includes introductory information, pointers for the start of the school year, and a information about apps for special needs children and their parents.
The featured speakers of the evening include Speech therapist Maddie Werner and occupational therapist Lois Menkin from the West Orange school district.
• The West Orange Township Council will convene at 7 p.m. at town hall, 66 Main St.
• The Historic Preservation Commission will meet at 7 p.m. in town hall, 66 Main St.
• The weekly farmers market will be set up from noon to 6 p.m. in the parking lot of town hall, 66 Main St.