The Writers Circle SPRING I REGISTRATION
Creative Writing Workshops for Children & Adults
Classes in South Orange, Maplewood & Summit
February 19 – April 27
- Storytellers Circle (K-2nd grade)
- Story Magic (3rd-5th grade)
- BeTween the Lines (5th-6th grade)
- For Boys Only! (3rd-5th grade)
- Out of this World! (4th-6th grade)
- Teen Writers Circle
- The Young Storymakers (by invitation only)
- Writing Out: an LGBT Safe Space (teens) - NEW!
- Adult Writers Circle
- Beginning Your Novel
- Continuing Your Novel
- The Novel Continuum
- Creative Nonfiction
- Short Story Writing
- Where Do I Begin?
- Writing Your Life (Memoir Writing)
- Women’s Memoir Workshop
REGISTER ONLINE AT www.writerscircleworkshops.com or call 973-900-0415 for more information.