Plan Your Route: Roadwork Schedule for July 2-7
Your go-to guide for knowing what streets to avoid and when.
Get township information delivered straight to your email box each day. Click here to sign up for the West Orange Patch newsletter!
Your guide to the township’s weekly roadwork schedule is back for the week of July 2-7. The following are the times and places where you can expect to see construction, so plan your route accordingly.
This information was provided by the township. All times and places are subject to change.
• Buckingham Road: Tuesday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• 350 Pleasant Valley Way in front of the Wilshire Grand Hotel: Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Northfield Avenue at Walker Road: Tuesday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Mt. Pleasant Avenue at Longview Street: Thursday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Northfield Avenue at Walker Road: Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 1 a.m. to 6 a.m.; Thursday from 7 p.m. to 1 a.m.
County Road Work
• Essex County crews will continue work on Northfield Avenue from Main Street in West Orange to Livingston Township. Crews will work on different portions of the roadway starting in West Orange and move their way up toward Livingston.
Expect to see crews on the road Monday through Friday from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
To date, the Northfield Avenue has been repaved up to about Prospect Avenue.
Unfortunately, the West Orange Patch does not have an eye in the sky with its own traffic helicopter like other news organizations. So for these posts to be the most successful, the West Orange Patch counts on residents driving around town to post updates about what they see and where traffic is. Post what you see in the comment section below.