The Downtown West Orange Alliance introduced their projected 2013 budget on Monday night. The total revenue and expenses is expected to be $240,000.
Some of the key elements of the budget, introduced by Executive Director Denise Esposito include:
- The SID Assessments and Township Contribution will remain unchanged from previous years. The total assessments from businesses will remain $105,000, while the township will contribute $68,809.
- Administrative expenses will remain unchanged. The executive director salary will remain $59,483, while payroll fees will be $910 and employer taxes will stay at $5,450.
- The total costs of administrative and office operations will remain the same at $95,668. The total office operations is $29,825 with the majority of it coming from paying $12,000 in rent.
- Marketing and promotions costs will remain at $13,515.
- The only increase in the budget is in total visual improvement, which is now $113,289. Landscaping, planters and garbage receptacles rose to $31,600, while capital improvements will now cost $18,189.